Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Proper Way to Blog

Here I go again. You know, sometimes, you just have to write your feelings and/or thoughts down on paper (or in this case, type it on the computer). ;-) But then there are times like right now, where there is just nothing else to do, so I guess you could call it bored, and so I come in here and try to sound dignified about some problem, somewhere. Of course, I haven't really narrowed it down to just one problem...

I think I may get random...a common thing for me to do. Oh, by the way, if you have been reading all my blogs, I have an update on my post Rambling. My friend Tina sent me a link to a site that does deep sea fishing and is cheaper than private charters, so my family got excited again and are coming out here! Yea! They will be here the end of September. Of course, when they arrive and do the overnight fishing trip, Tina and I will be in Myrtle Beach on a Women's retreat with our church. I am super excited about that! We made spa appointments at the same time so we can go together. I am having a chocolate raspberry bath! Now I have no idea what that is really going to include, but it sounds delightful...as I long as I don't eat my way out of the tub! :-) LOL. No, seriously, it should be really relaxing and a wonderful time to build friendships with other women, and make present friendships stronger. And of course, it will be a wonderful worship experience - how to be a stronger woman of faith. The cool thing is, is when I get back, my mom and step dad will be arriving and my mom and I are going to do a spa day together here. Good old mother/daughter bonding...massages, body wraps, facials, manicures, and pedicures...oh boy! That is something I could get used to! Who doesn't like to be pampered every once in a while? One of my uncles is getting a timeshare down in Edisto where apparently there is a lot of fun things to do there as well. Plus, good ole Charleston shopping and dining make for a special time everyone can enjoy!

...

See? See how I ramble on and on? It's a gift. And no, you can't have it...

Anyone feeling better since reading my blog? :-) lol. You should you know...there was a lot of feeling and heart going into this. (Giggle)

Ok ok...so I really didn't have anything dignified to say at this time, but I am not bored anymore...I entertained myself...especially as I read it over.

Friends, thank you for being my friends...if anything, I hope you uttered a small bit of laughter...Karen, you better have LOL!

4 comments:

Annie said...

You know it is hard to make Karen lol. BTW, the "proper way to blog" is do it regularly so I don't keep checking and find nothing!!! :)

Ted said...

"Amen sister" ... its time for another post :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, just a fellow Summerville resident saying, Hello! I am a military wife and we have lived in quite a few places! We haven't been back in this area long and we are looking for a good church - not too big or too small, with good programs for kids our kid's ages (10 and 16 years old) Hope you can help!
Take care and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment back. We went this past Sunday and, I have to say, your pastor is very laid back and easy to listen to. We always have to give it a few times to see if it is a "proper fit", but the start is a good one! Maybe I will see you around :o)