Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well now, would you look at that?

I have always believed that God has a sense of humor and He has proved it yet again. Of course, we do leave things in His hands, knowing His will is perfect. But He sure did it this time! I am pregnant! And the most wonderful thing is that my husband Dustin is just as excited as I am, maybe more! He is even writing his own account of our first pregnancy. It is really cool. You know, my friends seem more excited than I am at times. My friend Jaime says I would be living a rollercoaster and boy is she right. I definitely have my ups and downs. I have just started feeling queasy. How can one be hungry and queasy at the same time??? I am only 5 weeks pregnant and already I am wondering how women make it the whole 9 months! There are a few websites we have gone to that can tell you week by week what is going on inside you. It is so incredible! It really is the miracle of life!

There are more reasons to be writing my blog now, but I still don't see it as addictive as some of my other friends. Maybe as this journey goes along, I will find even more to write about. And to be honest, this isn't for others to read and be entertained. This is me journaling my first pregnancy. But if you do happen by this post, thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy learning as I do along the way.

5 comments:

Annie said...

WHOO HOO for babies! We love you and are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Cassie,
So I heard the news this morning and I want to say congratulations and that I will be praying for you, Dustin and your little baby every step of the way. Oh, how exciting! Every little moment is a miracle. Yay, God!!!

Annie said...

I also wanted to say that since your pregnancy is pretty much EXACTLY 3 years behind mine, I look forward to watching your progress, and I promise I will help you survive the Charleston Summer by bringing bags of ice to put in the Young's pool. :)

ansley dawn said...

Im excited for you guys.
Good luck.
keep us posted on everything.
We're here if you need anything.
(:

I love you.
-Ansley.

Angela Nazworth said...

Cassie:

I am soooo happy for you and Dustin. And now you can join MOPS too. I'm excited to read your blogs to keep updated on your pregnancy. Angela